The Oz Group
George Ouzounian, CEO and Founder of The Oz Group at Keller Williams Encino/Sherman Oaks now leads one of the most successful teams in Los Angeles. His uninterrupted experience of over 10 years in real estate, finance and development enable him to give clients valued information regarding purchase, refinance, and sales of property. His goal is to provide clients with a personalized and unique approach to their real estate needs and to exceed their expectations and goals. He strives to build relationships that are for a lifetime, not one transaction. He is a true believer in the American dream and loves to help families achieve their goals through homeownership. Ouzounian achieved over $39 million in volume over 12 months with 43 sides. He closed his largest sale this year, a Mount Olympus home for $7.4 million that was listed with multiple agents for over four years. He is known for outstanding client service, 24/7 availability, high tech marketing techniques, personal touches, negotiating expert and placing clients’ interests before his own.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Eric Delgado, Keller Williams Realty Encino/Sherman Oaks
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Dennis Chernov Keller Williams, Realty Studio City
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephanie Vitacco, Keller Williams Realty Encino/Sherman Oaks
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Richard Schulman - Keller Williams Santa Monica
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Andrew Manning
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Ray Lyon
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jason Flashman - The Flashman Investment Group
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Dennis Chernov