Tracy Do has established herself as a residential real estate force on Los Angeles’ east side, known for presenting beautiful properties and negotiating the very best terms for her clients. Do understands quality in design and architecture, which is reflected in her own home, a Mid Century Modern circa 1957, where she lives with her husband, daughter and their two beloved shelter kitties. Years ago, Do recognized the emerging potential of the “Eastside” communities including Los Feliz, Silver Lake, Echo Park and the surrounding neighborhoods. Putting in long hours, and proving her dedication to the needs of every single client, Do has built a team of 24 agents and a sterling reputation. She works at a lower average price point than many of LA’s top producers, yet Do is ranked #25 in LA County (per the Los Angeles Business Journal) and #116 in the U.S. Her volume in the past 12 months is just over $232.8 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Tracy Do and Liz Johnson, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Tracy Do
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Diana Braun, Compass
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: WINNER - Trendsetter of the Year
- Think Inside the Box
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Gayle Probst, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- ESTABLISHED-- Latina Powerhouses in Los Angeles
- By the Book