The Altman Brothers
Stars of Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing LA,” Josh Altman and Matt Altman live and breathe real estate. Since joining Douglas Elliman in 2015, the duo has produced more than two billion dollars in sales volume. The Altman Brothers extensive sales reached $401 million in 2017, which include the sale of the Bradbury Estates property for $24.4 million, and Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Bel Air Crest mansion for $17.8 million. Covering the Central Los Angeles, Westside Cities and the San Fernando Valley regions, the Altman duo also set a Redondo Beach record with a $22.65 million sale. Josh and Matt Altman’s passion for real estate, drive, expertise and extensive client relationships attribute to their success.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Josh and Matt Altman - The Altman Brothers
- Josh & Matt Altman
- JOSH ALTMAN
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles. The Altman Brothers, Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- Falling in Love Becomes Reality
- Brokers Invest in Videos To Help Frame Mansions
- Reality Star in the House
- Passing Propane Torch