Together, James Harris and David Parnes have completed more than $230 million of transactions in the past 12 months, including 630 Nimes Rd. in Bel Air (sold for $56 million), 900 Stradella in Bel Air (sold for $41 million), 200 Delfern in Bel Air (sold for $30 million) and 911 Tione in Bel Air (sold for $25.7 million).The partners’ “no-nonsense” approach to closing deals, coupled with their extensive network of high-net-worth international and domestic clients, enabled them to sell approximately $250 million for 2015 and 2016, while 2017 was a record-breaking year with over $500 million in sales earning the partners The Agency’s MVP Award in 2017. Recently, among other deals, the partners represented the $30 million sale of 438 N. Faring Road in Holmby Hills, for which they represented both buyer and seller. The partners also represented the third highest sale ever in Malibu for a staggering $69.9 million. Harris and Parnes represented three of the 10 highest sales in Los Angeles in 2017.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: James Harris and David Parnes
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: David Parnes and James Harris
- Busted Homes Break Up Beverly Hills Buddies
- SANTIAGO ARANA
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Branden and Rayni Williams
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Drew Fenton, Hilton & Hyland
- Canadian Wealth Manager Pursues Heat in L.A.
- Artists Canvass Deals at Open Houses