Natalie Tronkina is a Managing Director in CohnReznick’s Transactional Advisory Services practice in Los Angeles. With more than 13 years of transactional advisory experience, she works with clients in numerous industries including energy, manufacturing, and business and financial services. She advises these clients on buy and sell-side due diligence matters, financial assessments, and other services, always leveraging best practices.
Tronkina was promoted to Managing Director in January 2017. As an emerging leader at CohnReznick, she is a past winner of the firm’s PYRAMID awards which recognizes the accomplishments of employees in serving the firm, our clients, and the greater public good. Natalie is committed to initiatives that drive value for her clients and her community and has developed strong, lasting relationships with private equity firms based on the consistent quality of her work. She actively supports and mentors CohnReznick team members and, under her direction, the West Coast Transactional Advisory Services team has grown from two to seven team members with zero turnover.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Natalie Tronkina
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Natalie Tronkina
- Influential Women in Accounting: NICOLE ADAM
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: NICOLE STAN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JENNY YANG INOUYE
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KASH HUSSAIN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED GHATTAS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Georgina Harris