Kelly O’Neil is a Managing Director at CBIZ MHM, LLC. With over 20 years of experience, her expertise is providing audit and consulting services to biotech, manufacturing and distribution, consumer products and defense contractors for both public and large privately held companies, including many backed by private equity and venture capital.
O’Neill has a strong understanding of business processes and has been instrumental in developing solutions for corporate management on various accounting matters with significant focus on compliance, operations and internal control environments and the related financial statement impacts. She specializes in revenue recognition, business combination and purchase accounting, accounting for stock-based compensation, equity and debt instruments, derivatives accounting, and general business consulting, enabling her clients to make informed decisions on financial reporting matters. Also, as an Executive Board Member of CBIZ Women’s Advantage (CWA), within the firm’s offices, O’Neill directs the development of our women professionals through focused leadership, mentoring, and networking.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Kelly O’Neil
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - KELLY O’NEIL
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Kelly O'Neil
- Influential Women in Accounting: CHERYL CALHOUN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: CHERYL CALHOUN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: CHERYL CALHOUN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Cheryl Calhoun