Karla Chavez Luna joined Gumbiner Savett immediately after graduating from college in 2000, and has steadily risen through the ranks of the tax department. She was promoted to her current position of Tax Principal in 2017. She specializes in tax planning, consulting, and compliance for privately held companies, trusts and estates, and high-net-worth families and their entities. She works with clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, professional services, and entertainment.
Luna has earned a reputation of technical expertise and for outstanding client service. As a result, she was chosen to take over a book of business from a soon-to-retire senior leader. In addition to providing excellent service to her existing clients, she has set out to achieve her personal goals of building a strong professional network of her own and bringing in new clients to the firm. She joined The Exchange Los Angeles in early 2018, and has been an active participant in their many events.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Karla Chavez Luna
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- 40 In Their 40's: Karla Chavez Luna
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jill Massey
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Valerie Colin
- 40 In Their 40's: Amit Jain
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Helena Song
- RICK PARENT