Eliza Minassian is a Principal with CLA. She provides accounting, tax consulting, tax planning and compliance services. Types of clients include high net worth individuals, closely-held companies, multi-generational family businesses, professional services firms, real estate entities, private foundations, and nonprofit organizations. She consults with clients from the initial start-up phase, though day-to-day operations, and ultimately with potential business succession planning. Minassian is an active mentor for her millennial staff and works closely to find new ways to grow the skills of her team of over 20 associates and managers, contributing to CLA’s success for being a professional services firm and career building firm. She is the Chair of the Audit Committee and is on the Executive Committee of Provisors Group (Brentwood location).
Minassian makes an effort to know and understand her clients and colleagues, and makes an effort to create opportunities for both. She is known for having a very extroverted and warm personality and a great ability to make clients feel welcome, cared for and trusted.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: TAYIIKA DENNIS
- Influential Women in Accounting: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- Accounting Firms Tally 5.5% Hike in Jobs
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JOANNA LI
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jill Massey
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TES MACARAYA
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: JOANNA LI
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Rachel Rojany