Charity Manley is an Audit partner in the KPMG Los Angeles office and currently serves as KPMG’s Pacific Southwest Consumer Markets and Retail Leader. In her 17 years with KPMG, she has focused on serving large consumer markets and retail companies.
Manley possesses a deep understanding of common challenges, opportunities, strategies and structures facing consumer markets and retail companies. She is known for working shoulder-to shoulder with her clients and providing insightful and strategic counsel. During her tenure at KPMG, she was selected to the inaugural class of KPMG’s Stacy Lewis Rising Stars. In addition, she is deeply involved with campus recruiting, and is the Audit Recruiting Partner In Charge for the firm’s campus recruiting efforts in Los Angeles. She’s also a strong advocate and supporter of diversity in the workplace, her philosophy in management is that by attracting, mentoring and supporting a diverse group of professionals our KPMG team advances exponentially.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MICHELLE WROAN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KALPANA RAMAKRISHNAN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: TRACEE JONES
- Influential Women in Accounting: SUE KING
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TAMMY MCGUINNESS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MICHELLE KERRICK
- Signing On as Top 'People' Person at Ernst & Young
- Influential Women in Accounting: DEE DEE OWENS