Tayiika M. Dennis, is a Principal at CLA. She provides audit and tax services for nonprofit organizations, including OMB Uniform Guidance (Single Audit), with a special focus on funding streams and government contracts (CDE Child Development Contracts, Department of Mental Health, and Head Start). Prior to joining CLA, Dennis worked at a large international CPA firm, a regional CPA firm, and at Universal Studios as a financial analyst, having experience in both public accounting and private industry.
Dennis leads the nonprofit practice for the Century City office of CLA. The clients she serves represent the highest quality nonprofits in the Southern California area, who are making a difference in our community and providing valuable services to thousands of individuals. While not providing direct services, but by keeping her clients in compliance with best practices, she feels that allows the client to not just survive, but to thrive, which directly impacts the clients who rely on the services.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: ELIZA MINASSIAN
- Work/Life: Tayiika Dennis
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council:Executive of the Year (Small/Midsize Company) WINNER - DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Randy Wells
- Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Satpal Nagpal
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: SATPAL NAGPAL
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Donella Wilson