Sue King is a partner in the Advisory, Risk Assurance practice of KPMG with over 27 years of experience, and currently leads the Internal Audit and SOX practice for KPMG’s Pacific Southwest region. Sue is also KPMG’s national SOX Advisory Solutions lead overseeing the development of thought leadership and best practices to be delivered to clients. Her strong background in internal audit services including SOX 404 implementation, enhancement and delivery; risk based internal audit project delivery, and enterprise risk management has served clients in retail, manufacturing, technology, and healthcare.
In addition to her leadership roles at KPMG, King has spearheaded several many initiatives to advance women in the workplace in the Los Angeles office and the broader business community. Sue is also the Co-Chair of the Women Corporate Directors’ Los Angeles Chapter and founding co-chair of WCD BoardNext Los Angeles Chapter, among other worthy causes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KALPANA RAMAKRISHNAN
- Influential Women in Accounting: DEE DEE OWENS
- LA 500: Mark Hutchins
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MICHELLE WROAN
- LA500 2020: Professional Services
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jeannette Wistner
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: SUZANNE DEJONG
- MARK HUTCHINS