Nicole Adam is a Senior Assurance Manager in CohnReznick’s Los Angeles office and a member of the Commercial Real Estate Industry practice. A CPA with a Master’s in Accounting, Adam has more than 13 years of experience providing audit and advisory services to privately held clients across multiple industries with domestic and international operations. With experience in tax basis accounting, including reporting under U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Adam has advised on mergers and acquisitions, financial due diligence, and litigation issues. Before joining CohnReznick, she was the corporate controller for a national grocery chain with $11 billion in annual sales.
Adam is also actively involved in the accounting profession outside of CohnReznick, holding membership in professional organizations such as the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Illinois Society of Certified Public Accountants, and Commercial Real Estate Los Angeles Chapter.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED GHATTAS
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: NICOLE STAN
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Gabriel Marquez
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Justin Estrera
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Mohamed Ghattas
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: GEORGINA HARRIS
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JENNY YANG INOUYE