Donella Wilson is a partner leading Green Hasson Janks’ Nonprofit Practice. She has over 20 years of public accounting experience providing audit and consulting services. Although Wilson works exclusively in the nonprofit sector, her industry experience also includes closely held companies in service, manufacturing, waste management and recycling, real estate development and home building.
Wilson is without question one of the most dynamic leaders in accounting today, especially in the nonprofit industry. In addition to being a member of the California Society of CPAs and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, she is a frequent guest lecturer and conference speaker on nonprofit financial management and governance issues. Wilson co-chairs the firm’s quarterly nonprofit educational workshops and is the nonprofit training coordinator for Green Hasson Janks University. As an adjunct professor, she has taught Nonprofit Financial Management at USC’s School of Public Policy, Planning and Development.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Donella Wilson
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Donella Wilson
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council:Executive of the Year (Small/Midsize Company) WINNER - DONELLA WILSON
- Women's Leadership Awards: Board Gender Diversity is a Key Goal for Nonprofits
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: LIZBETH NEVAREZ
- Women's Leadership Series 2020: Nonprofit Board Diversity in Action
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL