A Managing Director in the CBIZ MHM Los Angeles office, Cheryl Calhoun brings over 30 years of experience and expertise to all facets of the entertainment industry, with a particular emphasis in film and television. She represents entertainment industry talent, production companies, entertainment service companies, media service companies, publishing companies and executives in varied tax and business matters.
In addition to her private company practice, Calhoun also specializes in assisting Not-for-Profit Organizations and Charitable Foundations, combining her talent for business and tax issues with her desire to contribute and support causes in the community. Her passion for youth education and development provides a true resource for growth and support to each of these organizations. She provides these organizations with services such as Form 990 guidance and preparation and resolving critical issues regarding management policies, procedures, and governance. She also champions the mission of organizations she supports by building strategic relationships and ensuring that the partnerships are in the best interest of each organization.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: CHERYL CALHOUN
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Cheryl Calhoun
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Cheryl Calhoun
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: CHERYL CALHOUN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: CHERYL CALHOUN
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Cheryl Calhoun
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Cheryl Calhoun
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL