Accenture announced Oct. 22 it acquired Daz Systems Inc., an Oracle Cloud service provider based in El Segundo.
Daz Systems was represented in the deal by Downtown brokerage firm Greif & Co.
Terms of the deals were not disclosed but Greif & Co. Chief Executive Lloyd Greif said in a statement, “the DAZ transaction represents our second, nine-figure transaction closing within the last 30 days.”
Daz’s experience implementing Oracle Cloud software complements Accenture’s experience on the Oracle Cloud platform, said Bhaskar Ghosh, chief executive of Accenture Technology Services, in a statement.
The Oracle Cloud service allows businesses to consolidate various managerial tasks, including financial and project portfolios as well as cost management. Daz Systems, founded in 1995, reports more than 500 Oracle Cloud implementations to date. The company generates roughly $50 million in annual revenue, according to Crunchbase. Following the acquisition, Daz System’s more than 300 employees will join Accenture’s Oracle Business Group division, which manages the firm’s deployment of the Oracle service.
“Daz is a valued Oracle partner and brings an impressive track record and top talent that will help drive significant results for our clients,” said Annette Rippert, senior managing director, Accenture Technology in North America.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Daz Nabbed in Cloud Services Growth Play
- ServerFarm Acquires UK Data Center Operator
- Software Upgrade Bad Memory for Installer, Client
- EV Connect Raises $12 Million Series B
- Insight Acquires PCM for $581M in Cash and Debt
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 2: New Hyperloop Pod Revealed
- Boeing Acquires El Segundo’s Millennium Space Systems
- Silicon Beach Report April 17: Slingshot Aerospace Gains $5 Million