Years in Practice: 15+
Years with Current Firm: 4
Specialty or Industry Focus: Advising Entrepreneurs and Private Equity Funds on Raising Institutional Debt and Equity Capital for Growth, Acquisitions, Recapitalizations or Working Capital
Jonathan Zucker is the Head of the Capital Markets Group at Intrepid. He is responsible for advising entrepreneurs and private equity funds on raising institutional debt and equity capital for a variety of uses such as funding growth, acquisitions, recapitalizations or working capital. During his more than 15-year career in finance, Zucker has been involved in a wide range of capital transactions, from IPOs to early stage venture financings. He has executed capital raises for companies across a diverse set of industry sectors.
Zucker founded Intrepid’s Capital Markets Group in 2014 and built it up to be a dedicated team executing transactions from $10 million to $100 million-plus. He has closed debt and equity financings for companies across media, technology, healthcare, consumer products, and business services. Also, he was recently awarded the M&A Advisor’s “Refinancing Deal of the Year” (under $250 million) for his work representing Mercury Media in its refinancing by Callidus Capital.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Jonathan Zucker
- Intrepid Advises on Sale of Electric Vehicle Maker Artisan
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Michael Garcia
- The Money Book: Jim Freedman
- Take and Give
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marvin Padilla
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Jonathan Bluth
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Christopher Park