Years in Practice: 22
Years with Current Firm: 16
Specialty or Industry Focus: Corporate Finance, M&A, Strategic Advisory, Valuations
Nishen Radia is Managing Partner and Co-Founding Principal of FocalPoint Partners, a leading investment bank headquartered in Los Angeles, with branch offices in Chicago and affiliate partner offices around the world. Since its inception in 2002, FocalPoint has grown to where it is today: approximately 40 employees in Los Angeles and Chicago; a diversified suite of advisory services, including mergers and acquisitions, debt placements and financial restructurings; and more than $7.5 billion in closed transaction value.
Radia has approximately 22 years of investment banking experience advising owners and stakeholders of middlemarket companies (typically those with revenues of $50 to $500 million) on mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity recapitalizations and financial restructurings. He has served as principal financial advisor on numerous high stakes transactions, notably in the healthcare, personal care and business services sectors, counting a number of household brand names among his roster of clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Nishen Radia
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Duane K. Stullich
- The Money Book: Nishen Radia
- The Money Book 2017: Nishen Radia
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Rajesh Sood
- Nishen Radia
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Rajesh Sood