Years in Practice: 25
Years with Current Firm: 12
Specialty or Industry Focus: Cybersecurity, Digital Media, Healthcare and Medical Devices
Mark Salter has been the Founder, CEO, and Managing Director of New Century Capital Partners for the past 12 years, completing over $20 billion in M&A transactions and $30 billion in capital raises. The New Century Capital Partners team encompasses of highly experienced professionals and focuses on Cybersecurity, Digital Media, Healthcare, and Medical devices.
Having worked in technology and investment banking for over 20 years, Salter has both deep industry ties and empirical knowledge of the dynamic and innovative industry. He has financed and advised some of the world’s largest technology and Internet companies, having worked directly with market leaders and witnessing the progression of the industry first hand. Some notable IPOs include Abacus Direct, E*TRADE, Pixar with Steve Jobs, and Salesforce. His list of other marquee deals includes the sale of Abacus Direct to DoubleClick, which was later bought by Google. Salter continues to apply his industry expertise and network for each transaction, effectively creating maximum value for his clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Mark J. Salter
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CYBER SECURITY ATTORNEYS
- The Money Book: Guy Zaczepinski
- INVESTMENT BANKS
- Diagnostic Products Shakes Off Scare in China Payment Probe
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Jeffrey Ahlholm
- The Money Book: Charles Roellig
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Bruce Pompan