Years in Practice: 16
Years with Current Firm: 3
Specialty or Industry Focus: Buy-Side and Sell-Side M&A, Capital Raising and Management Consulting for Healthcare Services, Medical Technologies and Healthcare IT
Jonathan Bluth brings a unique perspective to M&A advisory services, leveraging his prior roles as Management Consultant and Vice President of Finance for a publicly traded healthcare services organization. His operating and consulting roles give him unique insight on revenue cycle management, IT vendor selection, and various cost reduction strategies as well as divisional budgeting, financial reporting, and buy-side M&A implementation.
Bluth has advised companies in nearly every healthcare sector, including behavioral health, dental services, devices, home health, hospice, hospitals, IT, pharmacy, pharmaceuticals, physician groups, and revenue cycle management. Two recent transactions that the Healthcare team announced include the sale of Ambry Genetics to Konica Minolta on a deal valued at $1 billion and the strategic investment by H.I.G. Capital in Southwestern Eye Center. He frequently appears on panels and has written numerous articles on everything from the consolidation that continues in genetic diagnostics to emerging software solutions that are driving healthcare M&A activity.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Diagnosing Healthcare M&A for the Rest of 2019… Healthy or Sick
- Human-Milk Firm Buys Facility to Nurse Growth
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Andy Torosyan
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: David Bonrouhi
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Jonathan Zucker
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- CUSTOM CONTENT: The Importance of a Holistic Trusted Advisory Team