Years in Practice: 10
Years with Current Firm: 5
Specialty or Industry Focus: Specialty Finance and Alternative Asset Management
Ed Han is a Director at Bank of America Merrill Lynch in the Financial Institutions Group, focusing on Specialty Finance and Alternative Asset Management. He joined the firm in 2013 from Deutsche Bank Securities and has been in Investment Banking for 10 years. Throughout his tenure, he has always been in Financial Institutions Coverage, which resulted in his sector expertise and significant deal experience. Han has had particular focus on the private credit managers and permanent capital vehicles such as business development companies and SPACs given the significant growth in these sectors and has advised such clients as Ares Capital, Oaktree Capital, Crescent Capital, KKR and The Carlyle Group in both capital markets and strategic acquisitions.
Han has developed strong relationships within the Los Angeles business community as well as across broader industries. He has proven his ability to not only provide nuanced technical analysis and advisory to CFOs to originating strategic transaction ideas with CEOs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Ryan Caswell
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Cary H. Thompson
- Colony Financial Among SF Bank Buyers
- The Money Book: Rebecca S. Rothstein
- Profiles: Richard Jones, Reza Zafari
- LA 500: Bruce Munster
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: REBECCA ROTHSTEIN
- Exec Capitalizes on Connections to Start Bank