Years in Practice: 45
Years with Current Firm: 45
Specialty or Industry Focus: Private Investments for Publicly Traded Companies, Strategic Advisory, M&A
Alexander Cappello founded Cappello Global 45 years ago. One of the oldest and most respected independent investment banks in existence, its principals have completed over $150 billion in transactions in more than 50+ countries. Cappello is a long-time Director, Lead Director and Chairman of Cheesecake Factory, Virco Manufacturing, Intelligent Energy, Geothermal Resources International and numerous other public and private companies.
Cappello has established Cappello Global as an influencer to watch in the industry and as a leading provider of equity capital through private placements to both publicly traded and private companies. Under his leadership this year, Cappello Global secured many large wins including advising Prologic Technology Systems during its acquisition by Thoma Bravo and advising a leading Fortune 500 company through a more than $150 million divestiture of alternative energy assets.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Alexander L. Cappello
- Name-Dropping Worked for Bank
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Brian Webber
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: John Joliet
- Global Reach
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 42, Antony Ressler
- Investment Firms Put Their Money on Los Angeles
- Sporting Goods Vendor Looks to Get Ball Rolling