Victoria Harvey joined Smile Brands in July 2014 as Associate General Counsel and was appointed Senior Vice President and Chief Legal Officer in April 2015. She has nearly 20 years’ experience in corporate litigation, including over a decade with the law firms of Loeb & Loeb LLP in Los Angeles and Theodora Oringher Miller & Richman in Costa Mesa. She also spent six years with Real Mex Restaurants (now RM OPCO LLC), the largest full-service Mexican restaurant company in the U.S., where she handled all of the company’s legal functions.
During her time at Real Mex, Harvey assisted with several refinancings of the company’s debt and change in equity sponsors, and was part of a senior management team that guided the company through Chapter 11 debt restructuring and a 363 sale. She has extensive experience as in-house counsel with a record of advising senior management on critical legal issues while focusing on balancing business goals and minimizing company legal exposure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Private Large Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Kim Matthews
- School Locks In on Offering Cybersecurity Degrees
- Loeb & Loeb Puts On New Suit With Its Fashion Group
- NEWSMAKERS --- Wagley Sees Distributors as Key to Insurance Firm Growth
- Blangiardi Named Head of Telemundo's Station Group