Todd Greene serves as EVP Business Affairs & General Counsel for PMC. He joined PMC in 2014 and is responsible for all legal, compliance, risk management and human resources functions for PMC and its operating companies. He previously served as PMC’s General Counsel and SVP Human Resources.
Greene has more than 20 years of experience working with companies on a wide range of legal, regulatory, business development and HR issues. He has extensive experience with general corporate, labor and employment, intellectual property and M&A matters. In his HR related responsibilities, he has focused on compensation and benefits, performance management, organizational structure and design and recruiting. Greene has influenced PMC’s growth over the last four years and has worked as a key member of PMC’s executive team, leading the company’s legal and HR functions while also playing a vital role in its M&A strategy, expansion of strategic partnerships and creation of an efficient and scalable common services platform.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Rob Rader
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Rob Rader
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: NON-PROFIT CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PRIVATE COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PUBLIC COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Rahwa Ghebre-Ab