Charles LaChaussee is an experienced attorney with a proven track record in securities arbitrations and significant accomplishments as in-house counsel. He has extensive experience with regulatory matters and advising broker dealer and its employees with respect to legal and compliance issues and is known as a dedicated and diligent team player who provides practical business and legal advice with a results and bottom line orientation.
For Wedbush Securities, LaChaussee has tried 47 securities arbitration cases, saving the firm millions of dollars in potential damages and outside counsel fees. He has also mediated over 60 cases in which the firm had potential legal exposure resulting in favorable settlements for the firm. He has represented firm employees in on-the-record and informal interviews conducted by SEC and self-regulatory organizations without charges being filed against any of the individuals or the firm. He has also provided legal advisory services to firm’s geographically diverse branch office system to ensure consistency.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: RISING STAR CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Jared Wolff
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Large Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Jared Wolff
- Bad Bonds From Wedbush Pay Off For Former Broker
- Well-Pedigreed Attorneys Take the Outsource Route
- Regulators Beat Around Wedbush
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Kim Matthews