Sapphos Environmental, Inc. Chief Financial Officer Sarah Marie Campbell has more than 13 years of experience in the strategic consulting field and ten years of industry experience. Her career has been focused on consulting and operational analysis, including project management, financial analytics, development and deployment of strategic business initiatives, client planning, and platform management. Specializing in business intelligence and strategic planning, Campbell has applied her skills across several industries, including mining and minerals, utilities, and fleet management. She has extraordinary dedication to increasing her business acumen, becoming a Project Management Professional and LEAN Six Sigma professional. Campbell has done much to steer the company in its recent phenomenal growth. She works primarily in accounting, but also takes an active role in Sapphos Environmental, Inc.’s strategic growth, meeting regularly with the firm’s senior management and subject matter experts. She has a tremendous knowledge of all aspects of the firm’s work and has forged positive working relationships with new and existing clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Train’s Fate No Deterrent
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- TECHNOLOGY---Creative Planet Hires Former CFO Of Amazon.com
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: Jeanelle Arias - Rising Star CFO of the Year
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- CFO Awards 2018 Winners: Deanna Farnell - Private Company of the Year (Small Company)
- 2019 CFO Awards: GOVERNMENT CFO OF THE YEAR - RONNIE CAMPBELL