Peter Kim has a rich background spanning private equity, management consulting, investment banking, and private enterprise. He has built on these experiences to lead the resurgence of Katzkin Leather, Inc. which he joined in 2015 as the Executive Vice President and CFO. Katzkin is a private equity backed designer and manufacturer of custom automotive leather interiors. Along with Katzkin’s CEO, Kim has driven the company’s resurgence and built the platform for future growth. Kim manages all strategic and operational elements of finance. In addition, he leads cross-functional teams across the company in areas ranging from product development to direct-to-consumer digital marketing. As an active thought partner to the CEO, he has infused the company with new ideas, revamped critical processes, built internal capabilities, and brought new rigor to decision making. Kim brings to Katzkin his experience gained as a Principal at ClearLight Partners Private Equity where he sourced and executed investments and partnered with management teams to develop and implement growth strategies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Peter Kim, Katzkin
- Upholstery Business Rides Pickup in Truck Sales
- In Stitches
- Katzkin Leather Turns to Cutting-Edge Tech
- Lender Brings In ‘Suspicious Activity’ Consultant
- CFO Awards: Tyler Painter - Blending the Old with the New
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Lyle Honig, Aids Healthcare Foundation
- ALTERNATIVES---Private Investors Step in as Traditional Lenders Retrench