David Isaksen is a strategic and tactical financial executive with strong leadership and consensus building experience. He has been with CaseStack for nearly 14 years. He started at the company as its Controller and worked his way though several leadership roles including Chief Accounting Officer and now Chief Financial Officer. Isaksen specializes in developing people, process, and technology to tackle challenges and to build platforms for long-term success and sustainability. Isaksen is a unique CFO who has balanced the traditional CFO functions with a focus towards analytics, people management, disruptive technology, and other newly forming variables that impact C-Suite leaders. Isaksen has built a scalable infrastructure that also has the flexibility to foster the continuous development of the company’s unique business model that necessitates the development of a CaseStack community or ecosystem of trading partners. What has set him apart is an ability to deliver strategic, scalable solutions and tactical, iterative tests and programs with various trading partners that create the CaseStack ecosystem.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CFO Awards 2018 Winners: Maria Carlson - Private Company CFO of the Year (Large Company)
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Rising Star of the Year
- CTO Awards 2019 Nominees: Top Strategic Technology Trends for 2019
- CFO Awards 2018 Nominees: Eight Insights for CFO of the Year Awards
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: Sarah Marie Campbell - Rising Star CFO of the Year
- CFO Awards 2017 Nominees: Sustainability is this CFO’s Secret Ingredient
- Sustainability is this CFO’s Secret Ingredient
- 2017 CFO Awards Honoree: Colin Donahue, CSUN