CEO and President
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
City National Bank
Dr. Barsam Kasravi
Anthem Blue Cross
Paul Kott Realtors
Michel Financial Group
Murtaugh Treglia Stern & Deily LLP
Red Claw Creative
Edward Life Sciences
Huntington Learning Center
Packaging Corp. of America
American Business Bank
Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, San Bernardino, Riverside, Imperial, Kern and Ventura counties
Easterseals works to change the way the world defines and views disability by making profound, positive differences in people’s lives every day.
Easterseals impacts the lives of more than 10,000 children, adults and families with disabilities in Southern California through life-changing services that help them live, learn work and play.
• March 3, 2019
Easterseals Night at the LA Clippers
• June 1, 2019
Sip, Savor, and Celebrate
• October 19, 2019
Strides for Disability 5K Run and 3K Family Fun Walk
Contact Courtney Mistofsky for information on volunteer opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 831-1111.
Philanthropic dollars directly impact our clients with the following services:
• Autism Therapy Services
• Child Development Services
• Customized Employment Services
• Bob Hope Veterans Support Program
• Living Options Residential Services
• Adult Day Services
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Easterseals
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Catherine Crow
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Disability Inclusion Is Good Business
- 2020 Diversity & Inclusion: It’s a Fact - Disability Inclusion is Just Good Business!
- Diversity and Inclusion: Disability Inclusion Is Just Good Business
- 2019 In-House Counsel Nominees: Jodi Chapin
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: LORRAINE MILLS
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services