Los Angeles County
APLA Health’s mission is to achieve health care equity and promote well-being for the LGBT and other underserved communities and people living with and affected by HIV.
We opened our third state-of-the-art health center that will provide free and low-cost health care for those who live and work around the West Hollywood, Hollywood, Miracle Mile and Central Los Angeles neighborhoods.
Perkowski Legal, PC
James M. Patton III
Alan R. Walden
Senior Project Analyst, Capital Group
Los Angeles Review of Books
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
University of Southern California
Cardinal Health, Inc.
UCLA Nathanson Family Resilience Center
Jessie L. McGrath
Los Angeles County
Latham & Watkins LLP
Craig E. Thompson
• AIDS Walk Los Angeles
• The Envelope Please
• Jolly St. Knicker’s Holiday Run.
Our dedicated volunteers increase our capacity to serve the community 10 times over. People of many skills and backgrounds come through our doors every year, as teams or as individuals, for assignments from phone banking to bagging groceries to helping with one of our fundraisers.
• Client Access Volunteer
• Food Pantry Volunteer
• Nutrition/Administrative Volunteer
• Special Events Volunteer
When you make a donation to APLA Health, you are giving to thousands of people across Los Angeles County.
• Individual and Recurring Giving
• Event Sponsorship
• Corporate Sponsorships
• Community events, including holiday food drives
• In-Kind Donations
GOALS FOR 2019
• Expand programs for older adults living with HIV
• Increase the number of individuals who access our primary, dental and mental health services.
• Continued advocacy to protect and expand access to safety-net programs
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: APLA Health
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists
- Capital Campaign Funds Clinic Makeover
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: The Advot Project
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTER
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: City of Hope
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: American Cancer Society