SWEET CHERRIES DINER
Sweet Cherries Diner is a small local restaurant in the Sunland area that has become the meeting spot for many employees of the local businesses and service organizations. Run by Desi Guijarro, his wife Ludy, and sons Ismael and Rudy, the diner features all the all-American staples and sides, like hamburgers, fries, milkshakes and broad selection of local favorite breakfast options, among all the other staples of a classic, timeless diner restaurant for all ages.
The team at the small family owned and operated company puts in long hours and provides some of the best home cooked meals in town. They are the type of company that is the backbone of America in that they are a hard-working success story – working long hours but always providing great food at affordable prices and featuring superb and friendly service.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Chaya Brings Centuries of Tradition to Downtown
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Melissa's / World Variety produce Inc.
- Organic, Shmorganic: Pass Me the Fried Pork Bellies
- Restaurant Vet Dishes on New Seafood Concept
- Networking Easier To Digest?
- La Cachette Offers Satisfying French Fare Without the Fat
- Wholly Cow
- Pizzeria Mozza Delivers Surprising Slice of Success