Stepp Commercial specializes exclusively in the disposition, acquisition, and exchange of multifamily investment properties in the greater Long Beach area (with a 44 percent market share) and in other key sub-markets of Los Angeles including Santa Monica, Hollywood, and additional Westside areas. Robert and Kimberly Stepp founded the firm just five years ago and it is now the leading multifamily-specialized brokerage firm in the Los Angeles market with the sale of more than $1 billion in properties since inception.
The Los Angeles area submarkets that Stepp Commercial focuses its efforts in are some of the nation’s most competitive for apartment sales, but the firm has made a solid and consistent commitment to a client centric approach and using institutional-level marketing for every apartment property no matter how large or small. This is unique because every property the firm puts on the market benefits from world-class marketing, powerful messaging and compelling images in carefully chosen media outlets.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: STEPP COMMERCIAL
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Robert Stepp
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Robert Stepp
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Robert Stepp - Stepp Commercial
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Robert Stepp and Kimberly R. Stepp
- Property Owners Trash Higher Waste Fees
- Most Influential Lenders: James Arom