MONTAGE INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
Montage Insurance Solutions, founded by Danone Simpson, is an insurance consulting agency that originally opened its doors in 2006 with three offices, a couple employees and a small handful of clients who were loyal to Danone from her previous firms. Since then the firm (with Danone’s husband Mark also serving as COO) has grown to upwards of 100 clients in just 12 short years and went from breaking through one, then two, then three walls, to taking over the whole floor, to moving to a new building for more space (and recently blew through yet another wall!)
Montage has had double-digit growth in 10 of its 12 years in business and regularly landed on the “Best Places to Work” list, which is an award driven by its employees’ love for the firm and fervor with which they fill in their anonymous surveys. Husband and wife team Mark and Danone have established an amazing working environment that has been a great success.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Danone Simpson
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: DANONE SIMPSON
- Regional Reports
- Valley Economic Alliance Debuts Disaster Preparedness Guide
- Best Places to Work 2017: Small Companies
- Best Places to Work 2019: Employee Benefits - Wellness Counts in Building a Culture that Lasts!
- Best Places to Work 2019: The Best Small Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Media Relations Veteran Will Try Hand at Politics