HOTEL EMPORIUM, INC.
From humble beginnings in an Orange County garage, this family found a need in an industry they had experience in and developed premium products for hotels. By providing the service they showed as hotel managers, they served other hotel managers as customers better than competitors and grew. Success continued as family members gained degrees and outside business savvy and then took on new roles as expansion continued. Bringing in more talent with additional staff members and upgrading offices and warehousing over the years, new partnerships and distributors developed worldwide.
As a result of hard work and treating their employees right, Hotel Emporium has been able to make a positive impact on the local community and even globally. Hotel Emporium is a certified minority business as well as a community activist participating in 30+ charitable events and donations annually. An enormous amount of products are donated annually around the world, in addition to the other charitable acts and monetary donations to those in need.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Contributing to Philanthropy
- CUSTOM CONTENT: How Charity Can Benefit your Family and Society When it’s Time to Sell your Business
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Wells Fargo Continues to Commit Itself to the City of Los Angeles
- Goal of Foundations Is Providing Service to Community
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Nathan Kimmel Company, LLC
- Entrepreneur's Notebook---Starting a Private Foundation Can Be a Taxing Matter
- DONATIONS---Charities Worry As Cash Floods Into New York
- Tax Cut’s Effect on Philanthropy Comes Into Focus