In 1996, Kevin and Mare Wachs started creating quality natural personal care products in their garage. Since then, Earthly Body, which started as a respected family owned company, has grown into a global leader in natural personal care products.
In 2013, Earthly Body moved its corporate headquarters into a 50,000 square foot building in Los Angeles that today serves as the company’s manufacturing and bottling facility, shipping warehouse, corporate offices and International Education Center for all of its brands. This building is a testament to the commitment that the Wachs family and Earthly Body team have made to our planet’s sustainability. All aspects of their organization reflect eco-friendly values, from the use of recyclable packaging and planting trees for the future, to the installation of both solar panels and electric car charging stations, the company is committed to reducing their carbon footprint.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: Paying it Forward - Turning Passions into Social Good
- Organic Growth
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Beauty Rising Brand Finalists
- Skin Treatment Company Fleshes Out L.A. Presence
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Beauty Made in California Finalists
- Baby Bottles
- Best Places to Work 2017: Belkin International Values People and Relationships