CALIFORNIA RECEIVERSHIP GROUP
Mark Adams, President and Founder of California Receivership Group, is the most experienced Health and Safety Receiver in the State of California. CRG, his family business, was formed to provide a complete, turn-key solution for properties in repeated violation of health and safety codes. When appointed over a property as Receiver, the team is on-site immediately, beginning the process of fixing the property’s problems. CRG eliminates any dire threats posed to the owners, occupants and community, either by bringing in a construction team immediately or emptying the property if necessary.
CRG is dedicated to protecting and preserving assets assigned to its custody and control while maintaining an ever-present sensitivity to the human and social side of the work. CRG is able to achieve immediate and effective results by deploying a team built specially for problem properties. This team includes attorneys, contractors, accountants, receivership administration, cleanup crews, property managers, professional organizers, ground operations managers and financiers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: CALIFORNIA RECEIVERSHIP GROUP
- Glendale Property Makes Case for Getting Along
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: How Lean Management Is Transforming Healthcare
- Developer Receptive to Receiverships
- King/Drew Faces Loss of $200 Million
- Long Beach On The Rise: Specialized Care…Just for Kids
- Health Care Panel & Awards: HOSPITAL CEO OR PRESIDENT OF THE YEAR