S. BRAVO SYSTEMS, INC.
S. Bravo Systems Inc., founded in 1987 by inventor Sergio Bravo, is a woman- and minority-owned, Los Angeles-based U.S. designer and manufacturer of underground secondary containment solutions for the petroleum industry. Leaking storage tanks can pollute groundwater and cause vapor hazards. Sergio Bravo’s desire to protect the nation’s natural water and soil resources from contamination led to his invention of the pioneering “Bravo Box.” It launched today’s billion-dollar secondary containment industry just 31 years ago and set the industry standard for environmental protection well in advance of EPA regulations.
Today, Sergio’s daughter, Bravo President and CEO Paola Bravo, is the first female owner and CEO of a secondary containment manufacturing company in the U.S. She has expanded Bravo’s presence to all 50 states. Today, Bravo’s innovative, fiberglass reinforced, resin technology products meet and exceed the stringent EPA requirements and are all UL 2447 listed.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: S. BRAVO SYSTEMS, INC.
- EPA Fines Three L.A. Metal Plating Firms
- Companies Will Clean Up Chemical Site in South Gate
- Northrop Settles EPA Case
- Record Fine Levied Against 99 Cents Stores
- Superfund Cleanup Effort Gets Boost
- EPA Clears Superfund Space