NOURMAND & ASSOCIATES
Founded 40 years ago by Saeed Nourmand, Nourmand & Associates is one of the last family-owned real estate brokerages in Los Angeles. Now in its second generation, Nourmand & Associates has secured its place as a leader in the highly competitive luxury real estate space. Between economic disruptions, evolving technology and the cyclical nature of the real estate industry, Nourmand & Associates has remained successful and relevant through it all, due largely to the strong family relationships it was founded on.
Currently led by son Michael Nourmand, who stepped in as President in 2008, the company has doubled its sales volume in the last decade and will reach a projected $1 billion in sales for the first time this year. Michael has grown the firm from 75 to 175 agents, who represent some of the most knowledgeable realtors in the business. Few other companies have created as much talent as Nourmand & Associates has – a testament to the handson training and familial atmosphere the company has developed.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: NOURMAND & ASSOCIATES
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Michael Nourmand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Michael Nourmand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Michael Nourmand, Nourmand & Associates
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Myra Nourmand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Myra Nourmand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Rochelle Atlas Maize, Nourmand & Associates
- Career as Agent Now Tough Sell