GOLDEN STAR TECHNOLOGY INC.
GST has been in business since 1985. Alice and JP Wang started the business out of their garage in Norwalk by building white-box computers. Since then, they have grown to over 100 employees with five locations in the US and two locations overseas. Dennis Wang, the oldest son, joined the business in 2009 and serves as COO. Since joining, the company has doubled in size and revenue.
The family participates in the local community through the AJ Wang Foundation. The AJ Wang foundation founded by Alice and JP provides over 50 scholarships to local higher education students. Alice and JP have been recognized by many local universities and organizations for their charity and community involvement. GST’s highly consultative approach has made it a trusted advisor to some of the world’s top companies. GST’s global expertise, customized solutions, commitment to customer care, and responsive execution inspire confidence and serve to create successful and lasting client relationships.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: GOLDEN STAR TECHNOLOGY INC.
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Benjamin T. Wang
- Ex-Champ Still in Boxing’s Corner
- Federal Reserve Issues Enforcement Action To East West Bank
- 'Alice' a Wonder for Disney’s Quarter
- 'Lightning' Name Strikes Twice