BUILDING ELECTRONIC CONTROLS, INC. (BEC)
Bec, Inc. is Los Angeles’ premier fire life safety system provider for commercial projects. The company also provides security systems, structured low voltage cabling and network backbones for commercial buildings. Recent accomplishments include projects for LAX, Wilshire Grand, Metropolis, Westfield Century City, Union Station and Universal Studios. Projects under construction include Circa Twin Towers, Century Towers, Academy Museum of Motion Pictures, and Rams Stadium.
Formed in 1995 as a specialty electrical contractor providing fire detection systems for commercial buildings, BEC has grown exponentially by effectively undertaking high-profile projects throughout the greater Los Angeles area, and opportunely acquiring security and network infrastructure projects to truly deliver a Total Solution. BEC possesses a core management team that is eager to continue BEC’s success. By providing experienced project managers, detailed CAD operators, and skilled technicians, BEC sets itself apart from the competition.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Building L.A. (July 17): A Century of Pushing Boundaries
- Who's Building L.A. (March 25): Shared Success Since 1919
- Business Briefs: Security Pacific Bank, Franklin Capital, Whittaker Controls, Health Sciences Group
- Seismic Data’s Biz Potential
- Regional Report
- Security---Secure Business
- Quake Alert System Takes Crack at Condo Tower