Regional Managing Partner
Fisher Phillips, LLP
As the regional Managing Partner of Fisher Phillips’ Los Angeles office, Todd Scherwin has become one of California’s premier labor and employment attorneys, known regionally and nationally for defending employers in all aspects of employment litigation, including hot button and highly publicized wage-hour laws and worker classification issues. Scherwin has held the position of regional managing partner since 2013.
Scherwin represents employers in Private Attorney General Act (PAGA) actions and class actions, employment discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims, trade secret protection, and administrative proceedings. He has defended employers in civil litigation in state and federal court, including the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Court to Make Call on On Call
- Lawyers Work OT on Lawsuits
- High Court’s Empty Seat Delivers Union Victory
- Silicon Valley Firm Comes on Line in Los Angeles
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Kristen J. Nesbit
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Working Overtime in California