Baron & Budd, P.C.
Roland Tellis is head of Baron & Budd’s Class Action Practice Group and co-manages the firm’s Los Angeles Office. His practice focuses on complex, high-profile litigation, including consumer class actions, financial fraud, business torts, corporate misconduct, automobile defect, food labeling, false advertising, securities fraud and environmental contamination. He has held leadership roles in numerous multi-state, complex class action cases and has represented clients in many jury trials, including several involving hundreds of millions of dollars. His legal expertise and track record of success has placed him in leadership roles for some of the country’s most high-profile cases.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Monica Settles Lawyer Dispute
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Theane Evangelis
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Ann Marie Mortimer
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Paul W. Sweeney, Jr.
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: PAUL CHAN