Proskauer Rose LLP
Michael Woronoff is head of the Proskauer’s Los Angeles office and its West Coast Corporate and Securities practice, co-head of the firm’s global Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Groups, and a former member of the Firm’s Executive Committee. He represents purchasers, sellers and financial advisors in public and private merger and acquisition transactions; underwriters, issuers, selling security holders, and private investment funds and other investors, in public and private debt and equity financings; debtors, creditors, other stakeholders and financial advisors in in-court and out-of-court restructuring transactions; and public and private entities and individuals with respect to various corporate and securities law matters, including SEC reporting obligations, corporate governance, and strategic alliances
Prior to joining Proskauer, Woronoff was a Principal of Shelter Capital Partners, a Southern California-based private equity fund that invests in technology and technology-enabled businesses.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Michael Woronoff
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- New Century City Firm Works for Labor Attorney
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN BENLOULOU
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ANNE KIM
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN D. LITTRELL
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA