Susman Godfrey LLP
Kalpana Srinivasan tries high-stakes cases for plaintiffs and defendants in courtrooms across the country. A partner in the Los Angeles office and a member of the firm’s Executive Committee, she has secured significant victories for her clients in antitrust, patent, unfair competition, trade secret, copyright, class action, and other disputes.
Srinivasan recently won a $706.2 million jury verdict for client HouseCanary in a misappropriation of trade secret, fraud and breach of contract case. As co-lead counsel on the high-stakes case, Srinivasan played a crucial role in this landmark win. Srinivasan’s current representations include serving as Court-appointed interim co-lead counsel for consumers impacted by anti-competitive conduct in the market for mobile chipsets; pursuing claims of trade secret infringement related to real estate analytics and appraisal software; and defending claims of patent infringement involving computer security technology. In the past 18 months, Srinivasan also secured two landmark class action settlements.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Intellectual Property Attorney of the Year
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: KALPANA SRINIVASAN
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: JASON LO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: BENJAMIN T. WANG
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- New Trade-Secret Statute Put in Play for Toy Battle