Latham & Watkins LLP
Jason H. Silvera is a Partner in the Los Angeles office and Co-Chair of Latham & Watkins’ global Corporate Department. Silvera’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions for private equity firms and public and private companies in a broad range of industries, including retail, sports, entertainment and media, internet and technology, real estate, defense, logistics, and manufacturing.
His recent private equity experience includes representing Leonard Green & Partners in its acquisitions of or investments in J. Crew Group Inc., Jo-Ann Stores, Troon Golf, CharterNEX Films, IMS Health, Scitor Corporation, CharterNEX, Caliber Collision, Signet, Brickman Group, and Lucky Brand Dungarees and the dispositions of David’s Bridal, Brickman Group, and Scitor Corporation. He also represented Platinum Equity in its acquisitions of Americatel Corporation, US Robotics Corporation, and Geologic Solutions. Silvera also represented Transom Capital in its acquisitions of Loud Technologies and A.T. Cross Company.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Ana G. O’Brien
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Latham & Watkins Make Big Name in Big Apple World
- LA 500: Jim Beaubien
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- JAMES BEAUBIEN
- Law Firm Wins Staff on Appeal
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh