Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
A former Board Member of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), Harry I. Johnson, III is now a partner in Morgan Lewis’ labor and employment practice where he serves clients as a management-side defense lawyer, handling traditional labor matters before the NLRB and the federal courts. He is also the labor and employment practice group leader for the firm’s Los Angeles and Century City offices.
A 1994 graduate of Harvard Law School, Johnson brings to clients nearly 25 years of experience practicing across the entire traditional union and labor field. He also has experience in anti-union discrimination and coercion and successorship issues. Additionally, Johnson has significant experience in California litigation and federal wage-hour cases and related wage hour compliance counseling.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: CANDICE ZEE
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra
- Regional NLRB Accuses Hospital Of Illegal Spying
- Hotel Comfort From Trump?
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Nicky Jatana
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LEONORA SCHLOSS
- Unite HERE Files Charges Against Hotel