Irell & Manella LLP
Ellisen Turner is the Managing Partner of Irell & Manella LLP. He also continues to practice full time in the Litigation and Intellectual Property practice groups. Ellisen has represented and counseled clients in a broad range of commercial and intellectual property disputes in numerous federal courts, as well as in the International Trade Commission, the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, and the ICC International Court of Arbitration. His practice focuses primarily on entertainment and entertainment technology, software, telecom, semiconductor, biotechnology, and life sciences matters.
Ellisen has handled patent and trade secret litigations, and contested patent office proceedings, particularly inter partes reviews (IPRs), through all phases including prelitigation, trial, and appeal. He also advises companies on technology development and commercialization and represents companies in bankruptcy and transactional matters, including intellectual property transactions and license negotiations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ellisen S. Turner
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- Thriving In Their 40's: Ellisen Turner
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Ellisen Turner
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MORGAN CHU
- Century City Law Firm Stakes Ground in Intellectual Property
- Thriving In Their 40's: Keith Orso
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Annita Zhong