Angela Agrusa tries high-stakes complex commercial, class action and civil cases on behalf of international brands, major companies and prominent individuals. She has earned a premier reputation as a brand crisis litigator with quantifiable success defending clients in marketing practices and branding litigation in a range of industries, including entertainment, food and beverage, retail and hospitality. In the last five years alone, she has successfully defended brand holders in over 50 putative class actions with combined potential exposure over $100 billion.
Over the past several decades, Agrusa and her team of business litigators have been hired in some of the most high-profile cases filed across the country, litigating in federal and state courts from New York to Florida and Massachusetts to Hawaii. Agrusa tries highstakes complex commercial, class action and civil cases on behalf of international brands, major companies and prominent individuals.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANGELA AGRUSA
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Bill Cosby Taps Downtown Law Firm for L.A. Civil Sexual Assault Case
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ANGELA AGRUSA
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Angela Agrusa
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANGELA AGRUSA
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ralph Campillo
- New Law Firm For Bill Cosby