Partner & Co-Chair, Private Equity Group
Goodwin Procter LLP
A.J. Weidhaas is a Partner in and Co-Chair of Goodwin Procter LLP’s Private Equity group, as well as a member of its Technology and Emerging Companies practice. Weidhaas has previously served on the firm’s Executive Committee and as Chair of the New York Business Law Department. He specializes in private equity and venture capital investments, including growth equity investments, leveraged buyouts and leveraged recapitalizations, going private transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
Weidhaas’ experience ranges from the representation of early stage growth companies and financings and buyouts in the micro-cap space through later stage growth equity investments and LBOs and the representation of Fortune 50 financial institutions in strategic investments, merchant banking activities and private M&A. His industry expertise includes technology, healthcare, consumer products, defense, real estate and financial services.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- A.J. WEIDHAAS
- Goodwin Procter Steps onto Silicon Beach
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh
- High Growth, High Rates
- The Money Book: Charles Roellig
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- The Money Book: Martin Sarafa