Alex Weingarten represents clients in all facets of business litigation, with a particular emphasis on entertainment and trust litigation. He does not merely litigate cases and settle; he has a strong track record of picking juries and winning verdicts. Clients look to Weingarten to handle highprofile cases, protect their integrity during the very public litigation process, provide a fresh approach, and suggest novel and overlooked strategies. He is aggressive about optimizing results and prides himself on finding the most direct route to victory. Sometimes that means finding a creative solution around a difficult problem; sometimes it means bowling through it. Over the past 18 months, he has tried and won four cases, and orchestrated favorable settlement outcomes in countless others.
Weingarten is also a leader in the Los Angeles legal community. After previous service as the Chair of the Jewish Federation of Los Angeles’ Legal Division, he now serves as Chair of the Federation’s Community Engagement Division and is a member of the Federation’s board of directors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ALEX WEINGARTEN
- ALEX WEINGARTEN
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ALEX WEINGARTEN
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: PETER B. MORRISON
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Environmental Firm Attorney of the Year - James L. Arnone
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: OREN BITAN