Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
Tom Masenga is a Partner in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in Sheppard Mullin’s Los Angeles office. He has almost 40 years of experience representing pension funds and their separate account advisors, commingled funds, banks, life insurance companies, private equity funds, REITs and other institutional real estate investors and lenders. His finance and capital markets practice has included advising on portfolio, syndicated and mezzanine loan originations, restructurings and foreclosures, the acquisition and disposition of performing and non-performing loan portfolios, revolving credit facilities, and repurchase agreements for real estate mortgage loans.
Masenga is recognized nationally for his expertise in structuring and closing complex real estate transactions for institutional clients and is a frequent lecturer on real estate investment and financing. He has served as a panelist for, among others, the National Association of Public Pension Attorneys and the California Continuing Education of the Bar.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Defense Lawyers Say ‘Reptile Theory’ Tips Scales
- D.C. Firm Grows Staff at Downtown L.A. Office
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: CANDACE L. MATSON
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Los Angeles-Based Firm Banks On British Capital
- Former Firm Continues to Deliver for New Partners
- Local Firm Grows Role in Entertainment Sector